|Fayette County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.
100 New Salem Road, Suite 106
Uniontown, PA 15401
|Walk-ins Are Welcome!|
Check in at the front desk and you will be seen as soon as possible.
Since 1974, the Fayette County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc. (FCDAC, Inc.)
has offered a caring hand by enhancing personal wellness and promoting addiction free living. We
achieve this mission by empowering individuals to access education, intervention, assessment, treatment and
FCDAC, Inc. takes everyone's situation seriously and is committed to providing them with the best
treatment, case management, intervention/dui, and
prevention services available to Fayette County residents.
FCDAC, Inc. offers random pre-employment and post-accident drug and alcohol testing. Also, assistance in creating and establishing drug-free workplace policies is now
available to employers. If interested, please contact FCDAC, Inc.
Disclaimer: Preferential treatment services will be provided to pregnant women.
- Full range of licensed drug and alcohol programs
- Individual and family outpatient counseling for alcohol and other drug problems and related issues
- Referrals to inpatient detoxification or rehabilitation
- Prevention/education for school and community
- DUI and Underage drinking programs
- Priority scheduling is offered to: Pregnant Injection Drug Users, Pregnant Substance Abusers, Injection Drug Users, and Others.